各取应得封面图
云播线路3
此线路无需安装播放器
云播线路4
此线路无需安装播放器
云播线路6
此线路无需安装播放器
剧情介绍
剧情《各取应得》英语版由吉安·马里亚·沃隆特,...主演,1967年在意大利地区发行。只有偶尔在茫然或者迟疑的时候,便会下意识的的昂起头,看向天穹之上的光亮。At the beginning of the movie a pharmacist receives an anonymous letter that threatens him of death. And the murder actually happens. Seems very simple but nothing is what it seems and the journey to the truth will be long and difficult. The book is excellent and the movie is at par with it and very faithful to the romance. Great direction. Incredible cast with Gabriele Ferzetti in his best interpretation together with the one in "C'era una volta il West" and Gianmaria Volonté simply beyond reach as always. Many other great actors. Yes I am an enthusiast 'cause there's not a word or a shot out of place in this movie and the plot is ingenious. Who is going to see this film for the first time will be taken away by the developments (the pace seems to be calm but looking in between the kinks you may realize that many things are going rapidly on). Trying to figure out what is the kernel of the happenings and the "reasons" for the murder is a very interesting exercise but it's highly unlikely for the spectator not to experience a big surprise at the end. In my opinion Elio Petri at his best (I mean at the same level of his other masterwork: La classe operaia va in Paradiso).感谢点播《各取应得》,在这里你可以观看最新好看的电影、电视剧,我们24小时不间断更新,领先网络发布,感谢您对镀金影院的支持和厚爱!
《各取应得》剧情介绍由镀金影院倾情提供。
最新剧情